It appears that your cart is currently empty
Enrollment to The Sanctuary is Now Closed. Membership will reopen in Spring 2024.Join the Email List to be Notified of Spring Enrollment.
Muses, a new season is upon us. As a woman who understands the power of connection, softness and self-nourishment, I hold deep reverence for shared experiences with other women on their sacred feminine journeys.
This Winter, I invite you to voyage with The Sanctuary for an intimate exploration of the sacred, dark feminine.
We'll focus on themes of self-mastery, shadow work, love, emotional resiliency, alchemy and sensuality by utilizing the gentle stillness of the cold season.
We'll use art, meditation, free-writing and poetry to tap into our intuition and creativity – and study Classic Hollywood films to learn strategies from the sirens and femme fatales of era's past (and how to embody their allure and grace).
There will also be rituals, activities and discussions that align with Winter's somatic and astrological energies.
You can be located anywhere in the world to participate, as all activities will take place online.
Space will be limited to 6 Muses and will be claimed quickly.
Applications will be accepted until December 29th.
- 1 LIVE Monthly Moon Ritual or Creative Exercise
- Each month, I'll host a LIVE Full or New Moon spiritual ritual, OR a community, creative exercise that may include free-writing, poetry, dance, music or other form of artistry/ performance. Each ritual will be guided by me, with personal input from members on their desired focus.
- 1 Live Monthly Meditation and Sacred Feminine Wisdom Circle
- Meditations are designed to help you soften, attract your desires, grow emotional resilience, develop spiritual attunement, and deepen your connection to your body and sensuality. Afterwards, we'll have free-flowing conversations to connect with other members, and you'll receive guidance from me on dating, the esoteric, relationships, solo travel as a mode of personal development, self-care, the spiritual elements of entrepreneurship and business, and more.
- 1 Exclusive Monthly Newsletter Filled with Musings, Sage Wisdom, Affirmations & Journal Prompts
- This long-form newsletter will be in addition to the FREE "Muses & Sirens" newsletter.
- Access to Private Muse by Midnight Instagram Stories
- These private stories are intuitive, insightful and include glimpses behind the veil of my own spiritual expedition.
- Access to All Recordings of Past Rituals, Meditations and Creative Exercises during the Season
- Classic Hollywood Film & Glamour Integration
Special Offer for Winter 2024:Included in your membership (for no extra investment)...
- One 1:1 Sacral Alchemy™ Coaching Session ($200 value)
- Scheduled between January - March, 2024. Session is online.
- A FREE Copy of my Book, The Muse’s Guide to Reinvention ($55 value)
Applications will be accepted until December 29th, but since space is limited, you are strongly encourage to apply early!
Early Investment Deadline: December 16th
- Secure your place early and enjoy a special rate of just $300 per month.
Final Deadline: December 31
- $333 per month.
Extra Sweet Savings:
- Pay in full for the entire Winter Season by December 22nd and invest only $849 (Save $150)!
*Monthly payments are due on the last day of the prior month. For instance, payment for January 2024 will be due on December 31, 2023.
I am the Sandwoman... The Muse... The Healer... And the Witch...
I'm an Artist, Writer, Creative Director, Poet— and a Los Angeles native living on Tongva land. I work with the elements of earth and water, and with my Orisha, Oya.
I'm also a Sacral Alchemy™ Coach, which is my methodology for trauma-informed healing that integrates somatic experiencing, creativity, spirituality, music, meditation, nature and equine-assisted healing (or horse magick).
For the past ten years, I've worked professionally as a Creative Director, Journalist and Marketing Strategist (primarily in Tech, Entertainment, Travel and Fashion).
I'm a citizen of the world, with 20+ countries under my skirt. At times I feel more at home when I'm thousands of feet in the air than I do on the ground. I devour new cities and countries like a vampire feasts on fresh blood, and I never tire of finding beauty in the world. I love mysteries, and I love being one...
At age 19, I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, and dancing a tango with my own mortality is why I sometimes feel like I have one foot in this world, and the other in another.
My deepest calling, in all of the various forms it manifests, is to help women embrace the duality of the divine feminine: the dark, sorcerous warrior and the sensual muse – and then harness that power to heal themselves and manifest beautiful, harmonious, successful, and fulfilling lives.
In mythology, there are said to be nine muses; each venerated for a different offering. They weren’t only goddesses, but sisters, and together their powers and abilities were amplified.
This is the heart of The Sanctuary: A space for women to develop fulfilling, supportive, authentic, and magical friendships, and to satiate your longing for alignment, spiritual fulfillment and ascension.
Although The Sanctuary was originally created as a channel for real-world connections, membership has been re-imagined to deepen our ability to engage (without restrictions to physical locations). Although our in-person soirees, retreats and events will remain a commitment, we have developed this virtual, seasonal experience to be enjoyed from wherever you are in the world.
Membership to The Sanctuary is selective and limited to ensure the safety and high-vibrations of our community. When you apply, you will be invited to a short 10-14-min video connection call.
Once accepted to the membership, payment is due within 48 hours of being invoiced. Due to our limited capacity, I will not be able to ensure your membership seat past 48 hours.
Membership fees are non-refundable, and access to my book and past recordings are for personal use only. You may not sell or share the book, or recordings, without my explicit written permission. I retain all rights to my intellectual property, and enrolling in the membership does not grant you a license, or right, to sell or share any of my offerings or content.
Membership or coaching is not a substitute for therapy. However, I do embrace a multi-disciplinary approach to coaching and healing, and can work in tandem (and provide referrals to licensed therapists). Read Full Disclaimer.